Teacher Trust Grants
Teacher Trust Grants are sponsored by MFMC as a memorial to Rose Zygmanski
The Teacher Trust Grant provides financial aid assistance to teachers who want to attend workshops, register for university courses, participate in master classes, or take a series of lessons to further enhance their skills and improve their teaching. Grants may be awarded in the amounts of $100, $200, or $300.
To apply, please include the following information:
- A resume of education, teaching experience, and other pertinent information.
- Two letters of support/recommendation—one from a teaching colleague and one from another MFMC member.
- A letter that specifies the amount sought and explains how the applicant proposes to use the scholarship (e.g., to help fund private lessons or a workshop or classes) with dates.
- When possible, printed matter describing the proposed course of study, such as a brochure or college catalog, should also be included.
- Recipients will be asked to provide a picture, biography and give permission for publication of their sucess in MFMC publications.
For more information about Teacher Trust Grants, please contact Rebecca Heerdt