Junior Composers Contest
Teachers interested in the MFMC Junior Composers Contest may contact Sharon Kaplan. MFMC JCC Chair, for additional information including contest rules and entry forms.
State Deadline: January 15
- State Registration Fee is $23.75
- Gold Cup Fee is $ 6.00
- National Fee is $ 5.00 — for a Total Fee of $ 34.75.
Please download and read the JCC Letter of Introduction
The Junior Composers Contest Application Form and Contest Rules are available on the NFMC Website.
Students interested in this contest may enter one of the age categories below (age determined as of March 1 in the contest year).
- Junior Class I — Ages 9 & under
- Junior Class II — Ages 10-12
- Junior Class III — Ages 13-15
- Junior Class IV — Ages 16-18
Email Sharon Kaplan
MFMC Junior Composer Contest Chair